I am overdue for a good beach vacation. Like, two months overdue. However, the way my life is currently set up, it’s not going to happen anytime soon. But to be honest, I really just need to disconnect briefly. I need a staycation.
Maybe you need one, too.
Staycations are vacations where you stay put. Staycations mean you aren’t spending travel-out-of-town money. Staycations allow you to explore your city and then take your behind back to the crib when the day ends.
Are you overdue for a staycation too? If so, then one of the following sounds just like you…
- Your weekends are just as busy as your weekdays.
- You’re low on vacation time.
- You don’t have travel money.
- You need to disconnect from the world for a little bit.
- You haven’t visited the local towns and cities near you.
- You’ve been neglecting yourself and need some me time.
Several of those apply to me, but the latter resonates the most. I’ve been going and going since April where my free weekends are usually filled with the errands I kept putting off throughout the previous weeks.
But soon, I’m going to plan a weekend at home where I spend more time binging the last season of House of Lies than I do driving somewhere. I’ll pull out one of my adult coloring books, turn my phone on Do Not Disturb, and zone out for 48 hours.
If you’re in need of a staycation, let me help you. Enter below for your chance to win the Coloring & Woosah Staycation giveaway. This giveaway consists of the following items:
- 1 LATHER Lavender Aromatherapy candle (Lavender helps you relax)
- 1 Millie Marotta “Tropical World” coloring book
- 1 12 pack of Crayola colored pencils
- 1 plush blanket
- 1 pair of fuzzy socks
The contest begins on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12:00 am EST and will end on Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 12:00 am EST. Good luck and get some rest, girl!
Disclosure: Lather and Millie Marotta/Sterling Publishing donated products to this giveaway. All opinions and commentary are mine alone.